Our 3D Printer enables us to simulate diverse mechanical & physical properties from rubber to rigid, opaque to transparent, and standard to ABS-grade. Finished parts range from 40-95 Duro.
- Transparent material (VeroClear) for prototyping clear & tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) including black & translucent - suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Transparent material general-purpose (RGD720)
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue & black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness & durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures & snap-fit parts
- Digital ABS™ (RGD5160-DM fabricated from RGD515 and RGD535) simulates ABS engineering plastics by combining high-temperature resistance with toughness. Digital ABS2 matches those properties and provides superior rigidity and toughness in walls thinner than 1.2 mm (.047 in.).
- High Temperature material for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, static applications and exhibition modeling
- Transparent shades and patterns
- Rigid opaque shades
- Different shore value rubber-like materials
- Polypropylene with improved thermal resistance