Green Polyester Tab Discs
Starting at $9.4303
These wishbone tab discs are an industry standout. Unlike others, ours have a solid, seamless contact surface - no folding which allows for leakage and failures! The transparent base of the disc means that half of the placement area is clearly visible for easy application. Laminated with our popular green polyester tape, the tab portion lays flat yet is easily located for quick removal.
From our customerer: "Our plant tried another vendor for a couple orders but Custom Fabricating's quality and ease of use is much better."
- Temperature Rating: 400° F / 204° C
- Leakproof seal is ideal for E-Coating
- All die cuts 3/8" or larger come standard with a split-back liner. Split liner for smaller dimensions upon request
- Removes cleanly even after long bake cycles with no residue
- Used in Powder Coating, E-Coating, Anodizing and Plating
- Standard die cut sizes in stock or can be made to your specifications
- Tensile Strength (lb/in) - 50
- Elongation (%) - 100
- Steel Adhesion (oz/in) - 35
|Process||Plating, Wet Spray, Powder Coating, Anodizing, E-Coating|
|Temperature Range||0 - 400 F|