CFS offers disposable and reusable masking solutions. Tapes and die-cuts are easy on and easy off leaving no adhesive residue. When it is desired that the paint does not adhere to the caps or plugs, CFS offers EPDM products instead of silicone.
We work with OEMs to create custom rubber masking solutions. These insure that the finishing process does not interfere with threads, and other surfaces where it is critical that paint cannot be applied. We have also provided rubber over molded onto metal and glass for mechanical masking and components.
As a 3M Preferred Converter we have access to their entire line of industrial tapes. We routinely slit and die-cut their materials for custom applications. We have rapid prototypes of die-cuts available for inspection and trial to ensure that production products perform as anticipated.
- Tape, dots, discs and die cuts for masking powder coating and wet spray
- Caps and plugs for masking threaded and non-threaded holes, weld nuts and pems
- High and low temperature self-threading plugs for sealing holes
- Custom molded and extruded rubber for masking during metal finishing processes
- Mechanical masking nuts
- Elastomeric over molded parts
- Gaskets, seals and O-rings