We are a 3M Preferred Converter which puts CFS at the forefront of the metal finishing industry. Known as the go-to for challenging masking solutions, customer service is the backbone of our reputation. Chat with us for immediate assistance making your selection.
It is our experience that most customers use the correct type of masking, just in the wrong size. Our member portal membership allows access to our silicone masking tool finder and instant online die cut quoting system. These tools help walk you those selecting the right product. Contact your sales representative to request access today!
In addition to the vast selection of stock items, we can customize any tape, die cut, cap or plug. Need a size that is not listed? Custom tape and die cut sizes can often be produced within 24 hours! We can engineer custom silicone caps and plugs for your specific masking needs with rapid protypes available.
- Tape, dots, discs and die cuts for masking powder coating, e-coating wet spray and plating
- Caps and plugs for masking threaded and non-threaded holes, weld nuts and pems
- Blasting and flame spray protection tapes
- Custom molded and extruded rubber for masking during metal finishing processes
- High-temperature masking solutions
- Pressure sensitive tapes and adhesive die-cuts
- Hooks used in hanging of products for finishing
- High and low temperature self-threading plugs for sealing holes
- 3M’s industrial masking tapes including 250, 425, 467MP, 468MP, 501, 764 and 5929
- Green, blue, red, orange and rusty red polyester tape and die-cuts
- Glass cloth tape and die-cuts
- Polyimide high temperature tapes and die-cuts
- Silicone caps and plugs
- Vinyl caps and tapes
- EPDM caps and plugs
- Industrial grade crepe tape and die-cuts
- Aluminum and Lead foil tapes