The addition of a Delta Crusader precision rotary die cutting machine in a Class 10,000 clean room expands our capabilities to handle the most exacting jobs. Medical converting often utilizes multi-layer laminations, zoned adhesive and island placement, all of which are possible with this machine.
Converting services for the medical industry include die-cutting and material slitting. As a 3M Preferred Converter we have the expertise needed to work with the technical materials in the medical field. Our ISO 9001:2015 certificate insures that the products you receive from CFS are of the highest quality and conformance. The addition of an ISO 7, class 10,000 clean room adds another dimension to our capabilities.
In addition to medical tape converting, CFS works with our customers to produce medical grade rubber molded products for OEMs. Our in-house engineering group will work with your design team early in the stages of your project. Our 3D modeling capabilities and rapid prototypes help insure fit and function before production begins.
- Component die-cuts for pacemakers
- Die-cut filtration products
- Skin contact adhesives and tapes for medical wearable devices
- Non-latex rubber molded components
- Microporous hydrophobic PTFE membranes
- Hydrophobic PES membranes
- Polyimide tape die-cuts
- Medical grade foams and tapes
- Woven and non-woven biocompatible pressure-sensitive adhesives
- Medical grade silicone rubber