Silicone Rubber / Glass Cloth Flame Spray Tape
SRGF is a premium silicone rubber coated fiberglass fabric with an aggressive silicone adhesive. Designed as a one step masking tape for use during plasma flame spraying, the silicone rubber is tough and resists abrasion from blasting impact. A higher tack tape than most other thermal spray tapes allowing it to easily confirm to very complex shapes often found in the aircraft industry.
- Temperature Rating: 500° F / 260° C
- One step masking saves time and money with fewer layers used
- Will withstand grit blasting and plasma spray at high temperatures
- Removes cleanly, highly conformable
- Can be die cut for ease of application
- 12 Mil Total Thickness
- Roll Length - 36 yards
- Steel Adhesion (oz/in) - 46
- Elongation (%) - 10
- Tensile Strength (lb/in) - 66
- Dielectric Strength (kV) - 5.5
What is Plasma Spray Coating?
Plasma spray coating is the most flexible process out of all the thermal spray processes. It involves the spraying of molten or heat-softened material onto a surface to provide a coating. The utilization of this technology can facilitate the spraying of almost any ceramic, cermet or metal onto a wide variety of materials with exceptional bond strength. Plasma spray is the only method used to produce pure ceramic coatings from ceramic powder. Common applications for plasma spray include thermal barrier coatings, abradable coatings, corrosion resistant coatings, and wear coatings.
|Temperature Range||0 - 500 F|